Market Drive Friendliness

By Agent Income Booster on 8:35 PM

Filed Under:

Today while I was looking for something to drink on my lunch break and I guess I must have looked like I was lost because what I am assuming was the manager of the store I was in stopped what he was doing and asked me if there was anything he could help me with and I went on to explain that the drink that I was looking for was not in stock. They carried the brand, (Sobe) just not the flavor I was particularly looking for. He then went on to send someone to look in another section for me and continue to ask me if I was a frequent shopper at that location, and if they were to start to carry that flavor in the front, would that better my experience in the store.

Now I know thats standard customer service, but I have noticed that when times are tough, majority of people are still looking out for others best interests and if anything are willing to go that extra mile just to keep that individual as a customer. Not that I was dying for the drink, but it felt good to know that they were interested in what people specifically need and what makes them happy. Even if it was just a simple Melon Sobe.

For More Info, Go to



0 comments for this post