The View From My Motorcycle

By Agent Income Booster on 9:30 AM

Filed Under:

As I ride through town, on what was a breathtakingly ideal Thursday morning, I can't help but feel angst towards the current market conditions, but at the same time, eager to see when the housing prices will cease to decrease. The real estate market has its ups and downs. We were blessed/cursed, with a strong/untamed market. Whatever your perception, we are now seeing the effects of those times. Fortunately for some, this turning point has potential to be very rewarding.

Almost three years ago, I was living well, partnered up to start a new brokerage in downtown Central Florida, preparing to concur what we felt to be a HOT condo market. Needless to say, that dream did not turn into a reality and unfortunately neither did the new real estate company.

With a database full of cold, uncommitted buyer leads and multiple listings with unrealistic sellers, my patience and bankroll was starting to diminish. It was at this point that I realized, there has to be a better way to improve my business.

As I look on Active Rain and other networking sites now, I realize that this turning point has only weeded out the ‘part timers’ and left the true agents and professionals to claim what is theirs. This market IS going to turn around. And when it does, you better believe I will be right there with contracts in one hand and a pen in the other.

But for now, the motorcycle does help to calm the nerves…

For More Info, Go to



0 comments for this post